Friday, February 01, 2008

New Babies & Challenges

Several friends have new babies that I have enjoyed seeing on their blogs. They are all girls!

Kalli is Jamie & Tyler's daughter in California
Ellie is Zak & Molly's daughter in Illinois
Alexandra is Wes and Michele's daughter here in Ann Arbor. Michele has also recently begun chemo for breast cancer. She and her extended family would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Here is a link to Amie's young daughter, Sadie, too, even though it is late. (I also think you're the only one reading my blog, Amie!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Molly said...

No, I read it too! Thanks for mentioning Ellie! Let us know when you're down here...we'd love to see you!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Everybody I know (expect me) had boys last year, it's good to see some girl waves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home