Monday, November 12, 2007

I don't know where to start...

This is my final week of having two exhausting jobs.

This is my to-do list for this week (and I am here posting):

-Write a response paper for class Tuesday night
-Celebrate Dave's birthday (Tuesday) somehow (I did get him presents)
-Write lesson plans for Tuesday afternoon
-Write lesson plans for Friday all day
-Coach at the regional and state meets
-Write out updates to my students' parents regarding their May Mackinac trip
-Hang out with my father who will be here from Las Vegas
-Write up a mid-point review of my work in my master's field
-Compile work from the past two years of my master's
-Copy said work and paper and deliver it to EMU
-Give mid-point review presentation
-Go to dinner with the state swim team Wednesday night
-Send the overdue book order payment for my class
-Submit the new book order

I guess that doesn't seem like it is as bad as I thought.

You'll see more of me on here soon. If I make it through the week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home