Friday, July 13, 2007

Cool Stuff

  • You need to check out Google Translator if you haven't already. Go to Language Tools on Google's main page, and then you can have any text translated. The really spooky part was when I put in for my blog to be translated. Within 3 seconds, my entire blog popped up in Spanish. It took about 10 seconds, but my blog also popped up in Arabic. I am just amazed that that kind of technology exists.
  • I spent an entire day after a sand volleyball game in complete discomfort because I had sand in my eye. I tried flushing it with water, submersing my head, swimming, all to no avail. It took me 5 minutes on the Internet to finally find the remedy, and I need to share it with you. I was in all sorts of pain with a huge headache, and I was so relieved. In order to get something stuck in your eyelid out, pull your upper eyelid over your lower eyelid. The lashes on your lower eyelid will brush out the offending object.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home