Monday, June 04, 2007

Story People

When traveling in the Virgin Islands a few years back, Dave and I visited a ton of local art galleries. Of course, the favorite thing we found was from an artist in Iowa (not the exotic location!). His name is Brian Andreas, and he is the creator of Story People. For some reason, the stories resonate with me. Many people I have talked to think the art is weird, but I love it. I think it's because it's about what I'm capable of!

Check it out. Some of my favorite stories are:
Good Jumper
Waiting for Signs
Flying Woman
Wonder Roast
Invention
Simple Rules (I know, I'm sorry)
Some Kind of Ride
Enough Time
Color Blind
Before Dawn
Plumber


More things I love are the tiles that Hallmark puts out. I saw one at a local Hallmark that said, "Love What You Do", but haven't been able to find it again. I needed it this past year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home