Thursday, March 22, 2007

Domesticity & March Madness

I made cookies tonight. So far (crossing my fingers) they aren't ending up burnt like they so often do. I tend to forget that they are in the oven... In general, I am not a very domestic person. I clean because I have to, Dave cooks every night and I do the dishes, and this is the first time I've baked in months. I wanted cookies for us, of course, but also my international partner from China because I am seeing her tomorrow, the custodian from school for replacing my dirty orange curtains with blinds, and the teacher across the hall because she has returned from maternity leave.

I was sad to see Southern Illinois lose tonight to Kansas. Last year, Bradley made it to the Sweet 16 and beat Kansas in the first round. I would have liked to have seen another Missouri Valley Conference team do even better. It's crazy how no matter how the basketball game goes, it always seems as though you can just watch the last two minutes and see the most exciting part.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home