Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Vacation Fun





I haven't had anything worthwhile to say lately- that was starting to get to me! We are on a "mid-winter break" this week. One of the joys of that is getting to baby-sit for Lucas (my sister's son) more often this week. So far today, we have played the guitar and piano, eaten mac and cheese and applesauce for lunch and gone for a walk outside. When Lucas gets up from his nap, we will be heading over to the nearby high school to coach a diving practice. He loves diving, and claps every time someone hits the water. We think he likes the splash more than anything.

On a related note, last night was the boys' regional meet. I was pleased that one of the boys from the team I'm helping out with (their coach is on maternity leave) made it to the state meet this weekend. It feels good, since I never accomplished getting there myself.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Sounds like he has a busy time with Auntie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home