Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Thoughts

  • I told Dave about the list of house items we've completed, and he reminded me that he sanded and refinished the wood floors upstairs last winter as well.
  • I coached a Pioneer vs. Huron dive meet last week. Pioneer has been the dominant swimming/diving power in our area for a long time, so it was fun to see the Huron boys improving. Huron has a very strong shot to beat them next year.
  • Why is it that when I have a snow day, I always have grand intentions of getting caught up, but it never happens?
  • Mt. Brighton is actually just a hill. I can't believe that anyone in Michigan pays money to snowboard. We were spoiled in Utah.
  • Finally- here are before and after pictures of the office. I took the after picture in July, and it still looks just the same, with things strewn everywhere. There are white curtains on the window, though.






I know that the before picture isn't that great, but the wall color was truly "baby poop brown".

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Amie said...

LOL at the "baby poop brown"

I can only imagine how dinky our "mountains" seem after Utah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home