Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mistaken

Well, I was mistaken about Harry Potter. The book and the movie do come out in July, but not on my birthday.

I have absolutely nothing worth anything to post in the past week. I have tried to come up with something that anyone would be interested in reading, but nothing is flowing.

Hopefully this will be useful- I heard about a website called www.curriki.org and it hosts a bunch of educational resources for teachers and parents. I haven't checked it out in depth yet, so let me know if you see anything there that is worthwhile.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Bobbi Kurshan said...

Just a heads up to folks about what's happening over at Curriki. The site has been adding content and updating tools so that members can develop, publish, and access open source curricula. The new Curriki.org includes something called the Currikulum Builder - it's an editing tool that allows members to develop curriculum materials through a collaborative, wiki-based platform. Here's an interesting lesson that one educator created using the Currikulum Builder:

http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Coll_rmlucas/Stoichiometry

There's lots of great stuff and the more the community uses it, the
better it will be. If you haven't already, check it out.

www.curriki.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home