Thursday, January 04, 2007

Attempt #2

Well, I think I will give this blogging thing another try...

My last post was August 16th entitled "0 to 60" and it read like this:

In the past few days, my life has gone from 0 to 60 in terms of how busy I am. I went from a nice, relaxing week where I slept in, painted a little, read books for fun (!) and hung out with my dog to getting up at 5:45 (or 4:30 today) and working 8 or more hours again. I have started the high school season again, my classroom is clean at school and waiting to be set up, and my parents are in town from Vegas and working on the basement at their house.

I enjoy being busy and rushing around- it makes me productive. But I think that early August will be a time that I look forward to every year from now on because I am truly refreshed, recharged and content throughout that time.


I took it off of the site because someone had left a comment on it that I was not a fan of.

So it has taken another vacation from school to get me to try this again. Right now, I am enjoying the end of a two-week break. I am just enjoying coaching the middle school team and putting the house together. I have been working at cleaning out the basement so that it can be drywalled, cleaning up and organizing the office, putting away Christmas decorations, and FINALLY putting curtains up downstairs. It has only taken 11 months to get the permanent curtains up, and I'm glad to get rid of the fishbowl feeling and the paper window coverings.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Hi Lindsay! I didn't realize you had a blog. If you think are are going to keep it, I will be sure and add you to my blogroll.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I'll keep it for sure. How much I update it... we'll see.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home