Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fun Notes Today!

  • The crocuses and daffodils I planted last fall started popping up yesterday! Will they make it through the lower temperatures coming over the next few weeks?
  • I didn't have to call Jeremy's* parents once today, and he made it through the entire school day. (*Name changed)
  • Last night at my volleyball league game, I FINALLY accomplished serving overhand! They were great serves through one and a half games. After that, of course, I couldn't get one over the net. I have another chance tonight in the winter league playoffs.
  • The temperature in the house is 63 degrees right now! 63 degrees feels wonderful, as we regularly keep the house at 59 degrees during the winter (I sneak it up to 62 every once in a while).The warm spell will make the gas bill next month a little easier to take.

What went well in school today:
My students are making PowerPoint presentations for book reports this quarter. Jason* did a fabulous book report about dinosaurs, complete with wonderful, scary pictures!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Well done on the overhead serve! One semester in college I played intramural volleyball and never even came close to getting that down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home