Thursday, May 03, 2007

pro·cras·ti·na·tion

Procrastination is the deferment or avoidance of an action or task to a later time. For the person procrastinating this may result in stress, a sense of guilt, the loss of productivity, the creation of crisis, and the chagrin of others for not fulfilling one's responsibilities or commitments.

transitive verb : to put off intentionally and habitually

***********************

Coaching has started again. It is a fun session, with plenty of coaches and a reasonable number of kids. It also means that when I get home at 8:00, I am dead on the couch. I would have posted sooner, but there was absolutely nothing of any value to say.

After 2 1/2 weeks of coaching, I have piles and piles of papers to grade. I am going to head off to do some tonight, but I spend every evening thinking about the things I have to do without doing them.

OH! I remember what I was going to say! A friend of mine had tickets to the Norah Jones concert here Friday night. She gave them to me as she had something come up. They are front row tickets. Yahoo!!! Of course, I can't keep a secret worth anything. I had hoped to just bring Dave there on Friday, but within half an hour I was jumping around with the news.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger zknott said...

Hi Lindsay! I was looking through the logs for Zoe's site, and noticed that you had linked there from here. I'm glad to see other people I know blogging. 5 weeks to Ravinia!

Zak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home