Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another One

I am not an organized person. I take notes that I later lose or never go back to. I have LOVED having a reading blog. Finally, I have found a format that works for me to keep track of my reading and share my reading life with my students.

As that format works so well, I have decided to go ahead and do something similar with teaching ideas. My third (!) blog is awaiting a title, but will deal with all of my school issues and ideas. Hopefully I will be able to keep the Lifelong Learning blog updated... but it will just deal with my life outside of teaching!

It seems a tad excessive to have three blogs... but I am super excited about the potential for me to be organized for once!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Amie said...

I have three blogs too ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home