Friday, July 13, 2007

Lucas is Two




My nephew turned two years old two weeks ago now. I did finally find him a SpongeBob backpack. Kmart (where I ended up after the disappointment that was Toys 'R' Us) had some backpacks that were smaller, but they had wheels and a handle, and it made it much more bulky. I also thought that the backpack would be more prone to break with the extra parts. So Lucas ended up with a Spongebob backpack that is the size of him. But he takes it everywhere. :)

There is also a picture of his cake. The cake that he knocked off the kitchen table before the party and got into, as you can see.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Amie said...

I'm glad you found him a backpack. I can't believe he knocked his cake of the table and got into it -- actually I can :D (I am going on my 4th 2 year old next month)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home