Monday, September 10, 2007

Dark Days

I do have to say something about the past two dismal Saturday afternoons at Michigan Stadium, although there aren't really words to describe it.

I can't believe that so many people would boo a team out there, fighting hard and doing their best. Or that so many would leave in disgust. This past Saturday was an especially brutal afternoon, as Michigan just stank. Somehow I felt like a real fan, staying until the end, moving further and further up in the student section as more and more people left. I guess that to really appreciate your team, you have to see them down.

Mike Hart is amazing. Oh, and the last time we started 0-2, we finished 10-3. That bodes well.

I do have to admit that Saturday when I got home, I went straight for the liquor cabinet. I've done that... never... not even after teaching those terrible days last year.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Amie said...

The liquor cabinet? ROFL

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does ROFL mean?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home