Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Black Friday

I have always been a big fan of Thanksgiving. This year, I'm not sure that it will feel the same as it usually does as my parents are both in Las Vegas this year. We'll see.

Christmas is a tough holiday for me, as I'm sure it is for all procrastinators. There are fabulous sales to be found this upcoming weekend, but that would require me to have ideas for what I'd like to buy people for Christmas. I am one of those people who will have NO IDEA until the very last minute, and be shopping until the evening of the 24th. Shopping this weekend just isn't worth it when I don't know what I'm looking for.

Finally... a few of the pictures I have talked so much about. It seems that dinosaurs were popular this year for Halloween. Lucas is fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home