Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Three down, three to go...

Days, that is.

I've done pretty well on the list of things to do. Dave's birthday went well, as did the regional meet. I postponed my midpoint review for another few weeks, saw my father, and slept 8 hours in the past two nights.

Tuesday night, Dave did come to the regional meet. I didn't expect him to... which was reflected in the fact that I never saw him there or said hello to him. He sat with parents on my team who told him they were glad to be there to keep him entertained since I was ignoring him. Luckily they didnt know it was his birthday at the time, because they would have really given me a hard time!

In unrelated news, Lucas is using the potty. Not just the little one, but the big one. His mom is thrilled because that means less to clean up, while Lucas is walking around giving high fives and saying, "Poop potty! Poop Potty!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger Amie said...

Jonah needs to take a lesson from Lucas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home