Friday, August 29, 2008

Politics

So today John McCain named his running mate. It will be Sarah Palin, the governor of Alaska. This intrigues me for a number of reasons. First, she's 44. With McCain as old as he is and criticizing Obama for not having enough experience to run the country, I am certain that her age and inexperience will come up as she'd be the President should anything happen to McCain.

She also has five children. Their names are: Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper, and Trig.

Maybe it's just because I'm a teacher and encounter all sorts of parents, kids, and names, but I have to wonder about her...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Amie said...

She is not your average career politician. That's what I like best about her.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Marybeth said...

Since she may end up being impeached by Alaska for abusing her power, she's smart to go looking for a new job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home